- Date and Hours
- 3.21 (Thu) 13:30～15:30(Doors open at 13:00.)
- ROHM Theatre Kyoto, North Hall
- Target audience
- Open to all above the elementary school age(Elementary school pupil must be accompanied by an adult.)
- Free of charge
- Reservation is required and is made on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Apply to
- TEL: 03-6273-0314
E-mail: email@example.comPlease contact office of Talk Session and Shin Sarugakuki of KYOTO STEAM – International Arts × Science Festival for reservation.Please provide your name, telephone number, and the number of seats needed.
- Application period
- 3.1 (Fri) ～ 3.20 (Wed)
Chief DirectorHide Nakaya
Former NHK Senior Commentator
(Arts and Culture / Digital-related matters)
Kyoto University Graduate School of Advanced Integrated studies in Human Survivability, Specially Appointed Professor.Completed Graduate School of Fine Arts at Tokyo National University of Arts and Music. After acting as art director, he joined NHK. Dispatched to Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Media Laboratory. Designed the actual NHK’s logo mark in 1995. Assigned to NHK Commentator in 1999 (in charge of arts and culture, digital-related matters). Retired from NHK in 2018.
Tokyo University of the Arts, Department of Design, Associate Professor
Head of Atelier OMOYA
Born in Katsushika, Tokyo in 1973. Media artist and Head of Atelier OMOYA. Tokyo University of Arts, Department of Design, Associate Professor. Attracted by beauty and wonderfulness of physical phenomena in the nature, he has created many works incorporating its chronological change as expression elements. The movements and changes of “substances” and “light” extracted on the timeline supported by original ideas and advanced technology convey pure emotion and surprise to the viewers.
Fukuoka Weaving Co., Ltd.
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Art Competition Preview
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Talk Session
- Classic Literature × Traditional Art × Media Art Shin Sarugakuki – Revision – Prologue Creation Program has Started!
- Art × Science in Kyoto City Zoo What do chimpanzees feel in arts ?
- Dumb Type New Project Work In Progress 2019
- Interactive Media Art Experience Program
- Art × Food Market
- Traditional Art × New Technology in Noh “Daie – The Graceful Tengu”