We promote and share the thinking of KYOTO STEAM – International Arts × Science Festival – about the future of culture and industry with a wide audience, including business men, entrepreneurs, artists and cultural figures, as well as other citizens.
In addition, we set up a PR Booth dedicated to STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto, International Art Competition open call for enterprises’ entries. We also display videos recording KYOTO STEAM – International Arts×Science Festival – prologue programs, which manifests the potential productivity of enterprises and art.
- Dates and Hours
- 2019.10.29 (Tue)
- Foyer, 4th floor, Building #1,Kyoto Research Park
- Advanced Science, Technology & Management Research Institute of KYOTO (ASTEM) / Kyoto Research Park Corp.
- Cooperation Project for
kokoka OPEN DAY 2019
- Cooperation Project for the KRP’s 30th Anniversary Events
- Symposium : The Future Relationship Between Corporations and the Arts
- KYOTO STEAM KIDS WORKSHOP
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Art Cultivates Forum Art, Science and Our Happiness
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto International Art Competition : Start Up Exhibition
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Art × Science GIG
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Start Up Dialogue
- Dumb Type New Project Performance 2020
- Classic Literature × Traditional Arts × New Technology Shinsarugakuki ～cirque de kyoto～
- Art × Food Market
- KYOTO STEAM Future Emergence Forum 2020
- Art × Science IN Kyoto City Zoo What do chimpanzees feel in arts ?
- KYOTO STEAM Arts x Science Workshop Series Capturing the Invisible
- Cooperation Program KYOTO Shaping the Future – Urban Dietary Landscape