As a precaution against the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, Kyoto City KYOCERA Museum of Art Renewal Opening has been postponed until 2020.4.11 (Sat).
For this reason, we have decided to cancel this program. We regret to disappoint those who have planned to attend this event, and apologize for any inconvenience that may cause to anyone due to this last-minute cancellation.
Exhibiting Artists’ Past Works
- ICHIHARA Etsuko+WATAI Taiki, Server Mikoshi, from Virutal Currency Offering Festival, 2019. Photo:KUROHA Masashi
- KUBO Gaetan, Plasticity and Resuscitation, 2019. Photo：MORIYA Yuki
- SUZUKI Taro, Liquidscape, 2014. Produced by Atelier OMOYA
- HAYASHI Yuki, ATOM -i, 2018. Photo:UEMATSU Takuma
- MORI Taizo, Table of Ups and Downs, 2016. Photo: MUGYUDA Hyogo
- YAGI Lyota, Resonance in Perspective, 2019.
- YAMATO Mio, REPETITION RED (dot)1, 2014.
From 2020 onwards, with the aim of opening up possibilities in Arts x Science/Technology, we will hold a competition to display and commend outstanding artworks of the artists and enterprises who were selected from open entries.
This exhibition is held as a start-up show of the competition. Seven artists from various genres, ranging from up-and-coming to well established ones, will exhibit works created in collaboration with enterprises and research institutions who develop unique technologies and conduct state of the art research. Please look forward to the fruits of the collaboration between artists and enterprises/research institutions at the renovated Kyoto City KYOCERA Museum of Art.
- Dates and Hours
- 2020.4.4（Sat）・4.5（Sun）10:00～18:00 *Entrance to the Museum closes at 17:30.
- Main Building South Wing 2F, Kyoto City KYOCERA Museum of Art
- Artists and
- ICHIHARA Etsuko(Media Artist) × DIGITAL HOLLYWOOD UNIVERSITY，GRADUATE SCHOOL / Hacosco Inc.
KUBO Gaetan (Artist) × KOTOBUKI CORPORATION / TOWN ART CO., Ltd.
SUZUKI Taro (Media Artist) × Fukuoka Weaving Co., Ltd.
HAYASHI Yuki (Video Artist) × Center for iPS Cell Research and Application(CiRA), Kyoto University
MORI Taizo (Artist) × TAIYO KOGYO CORPORATION
YAGI Lyota (Media Artist) × MINO SHOJI CO., LTD.
YAMATO Mio（Artist）× Shimadzu Corporation
- Open to all
- Ticket and Price
- Nissha Co., Ltd. / Shimadzu Corporation / Sony Corporation
- Nissha Foundation for Printing Culture and Technology
- Gallery Talk
Collaboration artworks will be discussed by artists and enterprises / research institutions.
- Dates and Hours
- Venue : Main Building South Wing 2F, Kyoto City KYOCERA Museum of Art
- Ticket and Price : Free of charge
- Booking : not required
*Please meet at the exhibition entrance.
Information about the rescheduling of the program will be announced later on this website.