KYOTO STEAM 2022International Art Competition
KYOTO STEAM is holding the KYOTO STEAM 2022 International Art Competition as part of the main program for the upcoming second edition of KYOTO STEAM—International Arts × Science Festival in 2022. This competition exhibits works created collaboratively by artists, corporations, and research institutes, from which the best works will be awarded prizes.
We are launching an open call for artists, corporations, and research institutes who are interested in participating in this art competition. While engaging in dialogue that transcends different fields and flexibly connecting their own creativity and originality, participants are expected to create works that can only be made through joint effort. We welcome artists, corporations, and research institutes eager to disseminate the results of integrating art, science, and technology from Kyoto to the world.
KYOTO STEAM 2022 International Art Competition Open Call Video
- Art and Science in Kyoto City Zoo Sensing the Feelings of a Chimpanzee Through Art
- Classic Literature × Traditional Arts × New Technology Ryojinhisho 2021 Cirque de Kyoto
- Okazaki Market+
- NAQUYO—The Visionary Universe of Heian-kyo KYOTO STEAM in collaboration with MUTEK.JP
- KYOTO STEAM Future Emergence Forum 2021
- KYOTO STEAM 2022 International Art Competition
- KYOTO STEAM 2020 International Art Competition Launch Exhibition
- STEAM THINKING: Art to Create the Future—Art × Science GIG
- A screening of Dumb Type 2020