NAKAMURA taka / NISHIMURA Yuya / WATANABE Hiroyuki
Based on the theme of Arts x Science/Technology, art, industry, academia and public institutions and experts, will hold an extended workshop to create new ideas and projects.
The experts of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) will hold small workshops throughout the year to discuss a variety of social issues.
Future Emergance Forum 2020 will present the outcomes of the workshops, as well as share the vision of innovations born out of Kyoto Cultivates Team through talk sessions. Audience-participating workshops will also be held.
- Date and Hours
- 2020.3.26 (Thu)
- Release date
- Eary April,2020
- North Hall, ROHM Theatre Kyoto
- OGASAHARA osamu (CEO of ABBALab / Professor, Kyoto University of Art and Design)
SASAKI Keisuke (Director, Commerce and Service Industry Policy Group)
TANIZAKI Tetra (Media Producer / Planner / Visiting Professor, Kyoto University of Art and Design)
NAKAMURA taka (CEO, taliki, Inc.)
NISHIMURA Yuya (Not for profit organization Miratuku Executive Direcotor)
WATANABE Hiroyuki (Professor, Department of information Design, Kyoto University of Art and Design)
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Art Cultivates Forum Art, Science and Our Happiness
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto International Art Competition : Start Up Exhibition
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Art × Science GIG
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Start Up Dialogue
- Dumb Type New Project Performance 2020
- Classic Literature × Traditional Arts × New Technology Shinsarugakuki ～cirque de kyoto～
- Art × Food Market
- KYOTO STEAM Future Emergence Forum 2020
- Art × Science IN Kyoto City Zoo What do chimpanzees feel in arts ?
- KYOTO STEAM Arts x Science Workshop Series Capturing the Invisible
- Cooperation Program KYOTO Shaping the Future – Urban Dietary Landscape