The world’s first next-generation digital globe, “Tangible Earth”, is exhibited. This event presents how the actual earth is linked with it through a satellite, and natural phenome including natural disasters and the mechanism of global warming in an easy-to-understand way.
- Date and Hours
- 3.21 (Thu) 〜3.24 (Sun) 9:00～18:00
- ROHM Theatre Kyoto, Promenade (North side)
- Target audience
- Open to all
- Free of charge
- No resevation needed
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Art Competition Preview
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Talk Session
- Classic Literature × Traditional Art × Media Art Shin Sarugakuki – Revision – Prologue Creation Program has Started!
- Art × Science in Kyoto City Zoo What do chimpanzees feel in arts ?
- Dumb Type New Project Work In Progress 2019
- Interactive Media Art Experience Program
- Art × Food Market
- Traditional Art × New Technology in Noh “Daie – The Graceful Tengu”