‘Food’ is an indispensable part of our daily life. We would like to consider the Art ×Science/Technology theme through the medium of Japanese culinary culture, which is now receiving attention from overseas. We carry out various programs, through which participants are asked to use their five senses to reconsider the rich nature of Japan through its culinary culture, thus deepening their understanding of the artistic and scientific aspects of food. We welcome you to a variety of programs unique to KYOTO STEAM – International Arts x Science Festival –, such as workshops on food, traditional culture, and music.
- ROHM Square ROHM Theatre Kyoto, Okazaki Park, and others
- STEAM THINKING – Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto International Art Competition : Start Up Exhibition
- STEAM THINKING–Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Art Cultivates Forum
- STEAM THINKING–Art to Create the Future – Challenge from Kyoto Art × Science GIG
- Art × Science IN Kyoto City Zoo : What do chimpanzees feel in arts ?
- Kyoto Cultivates Team
- Dumb Type New Project Performance 2020
- Art × Food Market–taste food, enjoy the space and evoke thoughts –
- Classic Literature × Traditional Arts × New Technology : Shinsarugakuki～cirque de kyoto～
- Art × Science Workshop
- KYOTO Shaping the Future